|walter, georgia and esther. o.m.g.: full-scale delish.|
Monday, July 30, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
OK, no photographic proof shall accompany this post (trust me, you do not want it to)...but sometimes, like when they get food poisoning? In the middle of the night? Twice? And several times again in the AM? And some of it on the neighbor's door mat? And no cabs will pick you up on your way to the vet? Well, at times like those...
LOVE IS A VERB.Bussie, you little stinker (literally), I love you every grammatical which way.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
six years ago today, teddy was rescued & fostered by stacy and mary. the day i saw him, he was so scrawny and weak, it broke my heart. one month later, he joined me and buster here on horatio street. as he got his health and his hair, he swiftly became the stunning diva you know today.
he also become buster's boss. (and sometimes mine)
happy rescue-birthday, teddy, i couldn't love you more!
here are some things I am pretty sure he thinks:
- buster should grow up already
- my feet are made of cheese (the good kind, from wisconsin)
- he was born to be excessively admired/adored
- flat, cushioned surfaces are to be used to their fullest capacity exclusively by him
- tricks are done by idiots (unless there's food, then: "fine, whatever. lets get it over with.")
- butt-nibbling on other dogs is underrated and oddly unwelcome. so far...
- the least amount of energy should be expended for maximum gain (see above, #1 & #6)
- squirrels are the exception to #8: evil-doers who must be eradicated